Security is an essential component of any business because you can't call yourself a profitable organization if you're unable to protect your valuable assets. Modern-day video surveillance systems are now more effective and intelligent than ever. The cameras are now linked to mobile phones having computer-like features such as motion sensors and automatic notifications to keep you updated about every ounce of activities going on in your organization.
This continuous evolution in technology has put forwarded more efficient ways of video surveillance system installation along with multiple ways to manage the recordings and storage. This has empowered small and medium business owners to access immensely powerful and best video surveillance software at comparatively affordable prices.
Things to consider before choosing the best Video Surveillance Software!Here is the list of factors that should be considered while deciding on a video surveillance system for your business. These include-
1. InstallationIt completely depends on the size of your business. If your business is not that bog and doesn't have many areas to surveil or doesn't need many cameras to set up then it can be done easily by yourself. Whereas, larger businesses having multiple locations, and thorny setups will require professionals to do the installation.
2. PricingIt is also directly proportional to the size of your business and the number of cameras you require, the types of storage, the types of features such as video analytics, motion detection, etc. The prices for normal cameras also vary with the pricing of advanced camera systems.
3. Type of CameraThere are two types of cameras for video surveillance such as internet protocol (IP) and analog. IP cameras capture images in a greater resolution enabling automatic alerts along with video analytics. IP cameras provide various unique features and capabilities whereas analog cameras are traditional cameras having basic necessary features.
4. Type of StorageThree types of video data storage options are available for your video surveillance systems such as network video recorder (NVR), digital video recorder (DVR), and hybrid. DVR system uses analog cameras where NVR can be used with IP cameras and as the name suggests hybrid systems can be used with both analog and IP cameras.
5. Required FeaturesNow-a-days various popular features such as night vision, pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ), smart motion detection are available in advanced video surveillance software. You need to have a thorough understanding of your needs and then only you will be able to pick the right one for your business.
For example- for your business to be monitored at night, a video surveillance system with strong night vision capabilities will do the work.
6. Identifying the areas to be securedIt's very important to choose the areas you want to place your surveillance because as per that you have to choose the type of camera you'll require. To make it clear let's take an example if you want to keep an eye on the entrance then you might need a normal camera but if you want it to be also there outside of your business then it should be weatherproof and must be having PTZ features along with 24/7 alert.
Advantages of Best Video Surveillance Softwares
1. Gain VisibilityWith the advanced video surveillance systems, you can now gain visibility into what’s happening at your business to keep you updated.
2. Reduce LossAn effective video surveillance system helps in reducing business loss due to theft or vandalism by preventing various unnatural incidents from occurring.
3. Gain VisibilityWith the advanced video surveillance systems, you can now gain visibility into what’s happening at your business to keep you updated.
4. Enhance SafetyBuild a secure environment for your staff, customers, and visitors with advanced video surveillance software
5. Improve OperationsLeverage the video information and insights you accumulate from video surveillance to assist with expanding operational efficiencies.
6. Document EventsAccess video, images, and long-term archives of your video footage for increased visibility into security events.
7. Receive AlertsThe motion detection feature in video surveillance systems will send you real-time notifications so that you'll stay updated about the things taking place at your organization in your absence.
WHY OdiTek?At OdiTek, we offer capabilities and experience in developing sophisticated video surveillance systems. We have a big team supporting global clientele with product development and integration services for different VMS products. With expertise and capacity in C++, C#, MFC, Java, etc., and domain knowledge of VMS, we are one of the leading product development service providers on video security systems.
Visit our case study page to explore more about our offerings- https://www.oditeksolutions.com/video-surveillance-solutions /
ConclusionIf you need any product development services for advanced video surveillance software, OdiTek is the right pick for you. Reach out to us today to know more about our expertise.
What OdiTek offers
Refer our Skills page:
We had a tough deadline to launch our .Net based application that processes a lot of data, and got very frustrated with our development agency we hired. Fortunately we got Oditek, and they took over seamlessly the product development, launched the app & continued feature development. Just awesome!
They were very attentive to our needs as clients and went out of the way to make sure our projects were taken care of. They were always able to get projects done in the specifications we requested. They are passionate about getting things done; I would definitely recommend them to lead any IT projects.
I worked with OdiTek on few high profile banking application projects. They did a fantastic job with web applications & manual testing on the VAS apps for two leading banks of UK that included rigorous UAT phases. I recommend them for any application development where security matters.
OdiTek is our extended team who works on our key software projects. They are dependable, good in collaboration and technically very much to the level what we expect a global team should be. They had transformed our web applications, CRM and added mobility to existing business platforms here.
It's been more than 4 years now that we are working with OdiTek on our cloud based web product development. It's been amazing working together, they are very competent on designing scalable, high performance apps. Their technical support is outstanding to say the least, even at odd hours.
I am a fan of Team OdiTek since 2014 and have worked on many product development projects together. Specially worth mentioning their deliveries on VAS Banking web application development & manual testing services for Smarta, UK. They are highly skilled & a professional team to work with.
OdiTek has been working on our Integrated Web-scale Mobile Platform i.e. Optimal Health since 2014. They are very professional and takes care of the requirements meticulously. They are technically very sound and sincere in ensuring quality & performance. Wonderful working with them!
You can trust the team, with minimum supervision you get the work done. They are honest, professional & committed to schedule & quality. I had been successfully running 3 business applications designed, developed and maintained by Oditek developers. It’s been a pleasure working with them.
OdiTek has been working in custom software development, including services for test automation. Many of them have worked with me in 2009-10 when I was R&D Manager in NetHawk India. They have great enthusiasm & a passion to excel in bringing customer success. Their work has been very impressive.
It's amazing to see these guys are turning their experience into a global delivery excellence at OdiTek. I am sure their past large scale product development experience will be handy to product companies. I would always recommend Oditek for software development, especially performance-driven solutions.