Robotic process automation (RPA) software utilizes bots to automate routine tasks within software applications normally performed by a company’s employees. These products are used to save time and eliminate the need for human employees to conduct time-consuming, repetitive, and tedious tasks.
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Faster and easier implementation
- Flexibility and scalability
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Accelerate time to value: Create, test and deploy new automation schemes in hours, instead of days or months.
- Reduce human error: Virtually eliminate all copy-and-paste mistakes that result from swivel-chair integration
- Increase throughput: Complete automated tasks in seconds or minutes, around the clock, to deliver higher value for your customers.
- Select most appropriate RPA operating & governance model, change management plan, and deployment strategy
- Assess and prioritize automation opportunities and channel efforts according to current automation rates, transactional volume, and ease of implementation.
- Build business case and verify its value during a first RPA pilot to secure management buy-in and align key stakeholders.
- Implement and develop services to create simple screen automation as well as cognitive robots.
- Our robotic testing can address the profound shift from desktop to mobile computation and make it possible to test more easily test features like UI gestures and sensor input.
- Frameworks such as Appium, Robotium, and UIAutomator can partly support automatic test execution. However, they rely on human test script design, thereby creating a bottleneck
- Handheld devices require rethinking what black-box testing really means, including factors such as increased realism, device independence, cost-benefit ratio, and reduced reliance on assumptions.