Functional Testing a type of testing which verifies that each function of the software application operates in conformance with the requirement specification. It involves testing the system or component against the functional specifications provided by the client. Functional testing is a vital element for enhancing the quality of the developed software. It helps software companies to make sure that the product is usable and stable, and works without glitches.
The testing process involves testing user commands, user screens, searches, data manipulation, business processes, and integration. At OdiTek, we can verify an application’s or a website’s expected functional performance and how it conforms to specifications by validating it with Functional Testing.
Service OfferingsThe functional testing service focuses on testing of the applications against defined specifications and meeting the end-user expectations for functionality. OdiTek’s Functional Testing Service ensures the verification and validation of applications for independent software vendors and enterprises. Our team engages with clients in the different stages of the life cycle to align the testing objectives against the overall business goals.
- Impact analysis and evaluate test readiness
- Define test data for positive/negative testing
- Author functional test cases & identify test data
- Execute regression suite and report execution status
- Formal quality gate definition, planning & estimation
- Detailed requirements review and functional prioritization
- Document and report defects
- Maintain and manage the defect lifecycle
- Publish go/no-go dashboard for the release
- Requirements Ambiguity Testing
- Business Process Testing
- Manual & Automated Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke & System Integration Testing
- Business Acceptance Testing
- Interface Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Data Verification Testing
- OdiTek Solutions is one of the reputed outsourced QA testing vendors with years of expertise in providing reliable and cost-effective software testing services to clients across the globe.
- Our testing experts have the requisite experience and expertise to carry out functional testing as part of the quality assurance of your project and to ensure the highest quality of products.
- We provide fully functional QA services for all our clients ensures that software functionality performs according to requirements.
- We validate data integrity across business flows.
- Our robust infrastructure and disaster-recovery plan provide continuous testing services (24X7).
- Our infrastructure has multiple redundant servers giving us 99.9% uptime.
- We have dedicated testing labs with well-equipped servers that simulate various client environments at our premises and extensive use of the cloud in our testing infrastructure.
- We utilize web-enabled defect management tools reflecting transparency on the testing cycle.
- Our multiple teams of experts work in different GEOs to track the defects in real-time.
- Assist business teams in conducting business acceptance testing.
- We are well equipped to provide support service for assisting teams with defect reproduction.
- Develop a traceability matrix between the requirements vs. Test cases.
- Selenium - Popular Open Source Functional Testing Tool
- QTP - Very user-friendly Functional Test Tool by HP
- JUnit- Used mainly for Java Applications and this can be used in Unit and System Testing
- soapUI - This is an open-source Functional Testing Tool, mainly used for Web Service Testing. It supports multiple protocols such as HTTP, SOAP, and JDBC.
- Pingdom, Google Developers- Global performance and availability monitoring Tool for Websites, Applications and Servers.
Need Our Competencies? Contact us:
If you need to hire expert developers or test professionals for your next project or want to outsource development tasks on an ongoing basis by having an extended offshore software development team, get in touch with OdiTek Solutions today.contact us
No up-front payment
We don't always ask dollars to kick-start, we wish to forge relationships where you will be assured that the team on which you would rely to build your product or solutions are good enough to do it. Reach out today, we would love to kick start the journey together!contact us
We are obliged to work on a mutually beneficial arrangement, contracts mean a legal paper but we understand that it's you who will decide w.r.t. work. We are open to both formal contracts as well as quick-notice start-stop mode of engagement.contact us
Before you decide to setup a Product Development Or an off-shore team, let us know if you wish a trial period. We can setup a team to work on an MVP or a trial period for 4 weeks without invoice. We believe to collaborate where we add value to the mission.contact us
- Automated Testing
- CMS Development
- Data Analytics
- Database and Client-Server
- Desktop Application Development
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- E-Commerce Development
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Reports / BI Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose OdiTek
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Get 2-4 weeks Risk-Free Trial before kick-start
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills