C++ is widely used by developers for multiple purposes, especially designing and constructing system software solutions. C++ can be used to build any kind of business application on any operating system because of its interoperability, flexibility and functionalities supported. C++ application development allows a developer to access multi-platform application development. It enables developers to build high-performance, scalable applications.
C++ is the developer's primary choice because it is platform-independent and supported by all OS like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac etc. It also supports a large variety of data types such as int, char, bool, and strings. Apart from these things it also supports structured as well as modular programming and “Array” like aggregate data types. A C++ developer can take the advantages of the rich libraries available which have several built-in functions that are very helpful during any application development processes.
The dynamic memory allocation feature of C++ provides the sheer amount of memory that seems to be unlimited and can be accessed by the developers during the runtime of an application. C++ is somehow trusted as the safest primary language that is opted by developers from all over the world because of its security as well as large varieties of features. It is easy to learn, the concept-based language having a simple syntax that enables the developer to easily notice the errors.
C++ Application development for WindowsC++ application development is ideal for system-level Windows applications. You can perform a wide range of activities starting from developing UIs to creating machine learning algorithms using C++. These are the list of functions that can be performed using C++ for Windows-
1. Data protection and management
2. Embedded software
3. Artificial intelligence
4. Blockchain-based solutions
5. Security monitoring
C++ Application development for LinuxC++ can be used to develop low-level and embedded software for Linux as well as UNIX environments. The functions that are performed by C++ are listed below as-
1. Cloud computing
3. Cybersecurity (which includes data protection, in-depth monitoring systems, data exchange technologies, and system management)
Embedded C++ Application DevelopmentEmbedded software which is a combination of hardware and software modules has a large demand all over the world and this demand is increasing gradually. C++ is still the only language that is most suitable for embedded software development. There are certain tools that embedded software development requires such as –editor, compiler, debugger, assembler, emulator, and linker.
Real-World Applications that Use C++Application Development using C++ ensures that the performance of applications that use C++ must improve as compared to their older versions, by fixing bugs and other related complexities.
1. BrowsersC++ is used in most of the popular browsers for rendering purposes. Rendering helps the search engines to be loaded faster in execution because people do not usually like to wait for such long for the web page to be loaded. C++having the high-performance speed solves these issues hence most browsers prefer to write their rendering software in C++.
Example- Popular browsers like Mozilla, Chrome, and E-mail applications like Thunderbird use C++.
2. Operating SystemsDue to the strongly typed and fast programming feature, C++ is a perfect language for writing operating systems. C++ also has a wide variety of system-level functions that help in writing low-level programs.
Example- Some of the parts of Apple OS X along with some parts of the iPod have been written in C++. Apart from this Microsoft uses C++ in developing most of its software. Certain applications such as Windows 95, ME, 98; XP, etc. are written in C++. Additionally, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and IDE visual studio are also written in C++.
3. GamesC++ is very compatible with the gaming hardware, and it can easily manipulate the resources and CPU intensive functions so that it will run fast. It can ease down the complexities of 3D games and thereby providing multilayer networking.
4. GUI based applicationsThe features provided by C++ makes it appropriate to be used to develop most of the GUI based and desktop applications easily.
Example- Most of the applications by adobe systems use C++ as their primary programming language.
5. Advanced Computation and GraphicsC++ is also used to develop most of the desktop as well as GUI based applications easily as it has got the precise features that are required. It develops applications that can be used for animation, virtual reality, 3D graphics, and environments.
6. Banking ApplicationsC++ having a wide variety of features becomes the default choice for banking applications because banking applications require functions such as multi-threading, concurrency, and high performance.
7. Media AccessC++ is used for the creation of media players, managing video files, and audio files. The best example can be the “Winamp Media player”, which is developed in C++ language, and allows the users to enjoy music, and access, and share videos and music files. It also supports the streaming of audio and video providing access to internet radio stations.
8. Other UsesThe other advantages of C++ application development include its usage in the healthcare industry like in medical and engineering applications, computer-aided design systems, etc. The MRI scans machines; CAM systems especially use this system. Apart from this, in the construction and mining industry local, state and national governments consider C++ as the first preferred language used among developers.
OdiTek’s C++ Services OfferingsFull-cycle C, C++ software development services from Oditek are tailored to specific requirements. Whether you are looking to develop, upgrade, modernize or support and maintain C, C++ based applications and product solutions, OdiTek’s development team has over 15 years of experience to efficiently assist you no matter what environments or development platforms you are using.
1. Custom Software and Application development
2. Maintenance and support of new or legacy applications developed in C, C# or C++
3. Development and optimization of high-performing software or product solutions
4. Cross-Platform Application development
5. C or C++ Server-Side Software development
6. Hardware-specific software solutions
7. Extensions, 3rd parties integrations and Plugins
Our C++ Expertise
Conclusion:C++ application development makes sure that the language can be used smoothly by any application having any operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, etc. for development purposes. C++is a very easy to be chosen and implemented language, that if used wisely can improve productivity but at the same time it is a quite complicated task to choose a reliable solution provider who will not only choose the right development framework but also will assist you to achieve the target.
Oditek Solution will help you provide C++ application development services build applications which are performance-savvy and extendible. In addition to being an expert С++ development company, Oditek has comprehensive expertise in custom C++ software development that will help you lift your business up. For more information contact us today!
What OdiTek offers
Refer our Skills page:
We had a tough deadline to launch our .Net based application that processes a lot of data, and got very frustrated with our development agency we hired. Fortunately we got Oditek, and they took over seamlessly the product development, launched the app & continued feature development. Just awesome!
They were very attentive to our needs as clients and went out of the way to make sure our projects were taken care of. They were always able to get projects done in the specifications we requested. They are passionate about getting things done; I would definitely recommend them to lead any IT projects.
I worked with OdiTek on few high profile banking application projects. They did a fantastic job with web applications & manual testing on the VAS apps for two leading banks of UK that included rigorous UAT phases. I recommend them for any application development where security matters.
OdiTek is our extended team who works on our key software projects. They are dependable, good in collaboration and technically very much to the level what we expect a global team should be. They had transformed our web applications, CRM and added mobility to existing business platforms here.
It's been more than 4 years now that we are working with OdiTek on our cloud based web product development. It's been amazing working together, they are very competent on designing scalable, high performance apps. Their technical support is outstanding to say the least, even at odd hours.
I am a fan of Team OdiTek since 2014 and have worked on many product development projects together. Specially worth mentioning their deliveries on VAS Banking web application development & manual testing services for Smarta, UK. They are highly skilled & a professional team to work with.
OdiTek has been working on our Integrated Web-scale Mobile Platform i.e. Optimal Health since 2014. They are very professional and takes care of the requirements meticulously. They are technically very sound and sincere in ensuring quality & performance. Wonderful working with them!
You can trust the team, with minimum supervision you get the work done. They are honest, professional & committed to schedule & quality. I had been successfully running 3 business applications designed, developed and maintained by Oditek developers. It’s been a pleasure working with them.
OdiTek has been working in custom software development, including services for test automation. Many of them have worked with me in 2009-10 when I was R&D Manager in NetHawk India. They have great enthusiasm & a passion to excel in bringing customer success. Their work has been very impressive.
It's amazing to see these guys are turning their experience into a global delivery excellence at OdiTek. I am sure their past large scale product development experience will be handy to product companies. I would always recommend Oditek for software development, especially performance-driven solutions.