C++ is a very powerful general-purpose programming language. It is being widely used now-a-days by C++ java programmers for competitive programming. It has an imperative, object-oriented, and generic programming feature. C++ usually runs on lots of platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, etc. C++ is a very versatile language and can interface any programming language on any system. It can run and compile the code very smoothly and effectively.
Since C++ is a combination of both high- and low-level features, it offers great performance and speed. This language is loved by programmers as it gives complete control over their code. C++ has almost every possible feature that a developer could ever wish for such as- multiple inheritances, templates, operator overloading, pre-processor commands, and many more such features.
C++ Java ProgrammersBefore moving to the C++ Java Programmers, we should know the basic differences between C++ and Java. These two are quite similar in certain basic terms of syntax. It means Java and C++ have quite a similar syntax for basic concepts. The basic constructs like, “if statements”, loops, function syntax, switch-case statements of C++ are valid for Java as well.
However, other notions such as the syntax for comments and the idea of static class variables are also used in both Java and C++. There are some noticeable differences between the languages. Once you use cout/cin for output/input in C++ or printf/scanf in C, you'll be able to make specific comparisons between Java and C++. The syntax for C++ classes is, however, not the same as the syntax for Java classes, except for certain basics.
The templates used in C++, are in some ways even better than Java generics. It is because they are computed at the compiling time. Though both C++ and Java allow basic parameterized types, yet the syntax for templates differs from Java generics.
Differences between C++ and Java1. Toolset and compilation model: A Java VM and a Java compiler are required in Java and the Java compiler produces files that are easily understood by VM. Whereas you don't need any VM in C++. In the case of CPP, you can individually compile source files into object files and the process of creating the EXE file is called linking which is similar to the creation of JAR file in Java.
2. The C pre-processor vs. Import: Java uses imports and does not have a pre-processor. It imports statements to include references from the Java class library. Whereas in the case of C++, header files are included that provide declarations for library objects.
3. Memory Allocations: Java automatically frees the memory that is no longer used but in the case of C++, you have to de-allocate the memory that was allocated previously.
4. Security: Java was designed for security purposes, as everything is networked and it deals with thousands of threats. Java has various interesting features like range-checked arrays, immutable strings, auto-resizing containers, and garbage collection which prevent common security problems like double-free attacks and buffer overflow. But you have to be very careful and security conscious when you are working with C++.
C++ and Java Development ServicesJava and CPP both are meant to improvise your productivity. However, you can identify the similarities and differences among both the application by keeping an eye on the memory management as well as a functional class library.
1. C++ only comes into the picture while you are working on a large application and you need low-level language features to write back-end codes giving importance to the performance as well. Whereas Java is quite a less actively developed language but it has the largest ecosystem in terms of various libraries as well as third party products.
2. Java should be used for back-end development since it will give you a variety of options in terms of platforms. CPP though a popular language, yet essentially limits you to Windows. Hence, C++ is hardly used for web application development purposes.
3. C++ network programming is most widely used as a high-performance application providing language. It is the only industrial language that is built around this concept of Scope Bound Resource Management (SBRM) which is otherwise called RAII. Whereas Java is widely adopted because it can be run securely on nearly any platform regardless of the architecture of the device or the operating system provided the system has Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed.
4. C++ provides lifetimes for all objects. It also guarantees that resources are obtained and released conclusively. Whereas, Java is quite a simpler platform as compared to CPP and it allows its programmers to provide more services and improvise end-user productivity, communication, as well as collaboration.
Hence, C++ Java programmers have the combining benefits of both Java as well as C++ by which the gaps of one language will be filled by the other. A CPP Java programmer has the power and ability to conduct any provided test using both languages to reduce the cost as well as the complexity.
Responsibilities of C++ Java DevelopersCPP Java development services allow its developers to carry out the following duties -
1. Construct server-side applications for stores, online forums, polls, HTML forms processing, and many more thing.
2. Structure programs that can run within a defined web browser and can access available web services.
3. Write software on any particular platform and run it virtually on any other platform.
4. Combine applications or services that are using the Java or C++ language to create highly customized applications or services having the benefits of both the language, Java as well as C++.
5. Create powerful and efficient applications suitable for remote processors, microcontrollers, mobile phones, wireless modules, sensors, gateways, consumer products, and practically any other electronic device.
OdiTek’s C++ Services OfferingsFull-cycle C, C++ software development services from Oditek are tailored to specific requirements. Whether you are looking to develop, upgrade, modernize or support and maintain C, C++ based applications and product solutions, OdiTek’s development team has over 15 years of experience to efficiently assist you no matter what environments or development platforms you are using.
1. Custom Software and Application development
2. Maintenance and support of new or legacy applications developed in C, C# or C++
3. Development and optimization of high-performing software or product solutions
4. Cross-Platform Application development
5. C or C++ Server-Side Software development
6. Hardware-specific software solutions
7. Extensions, 3rd parties integrations and Plugins
Our C++ Expertise
ConclusionWhile technology is continuously evolving it seems that only language will not be sufficient for a developer to modify or build any application. To bring creativity and provide the users with a better experience, two or more applications should be mastered together by the developers. The potential C++ Java Programmers are already ahead of this thing because they can consistently upgrade the present model to be competitive enough to perfectly fit into modern technological standards.
OdiTek Solutions have prospective developers who are well-experienced with CPP and Java language to provide you with software development for a wide variety of applications in various industries.
What OdiTek offers
Refer our Skills page:
We had a tough deadline to launch our .Net based application that processes a lot of data, and got very frustrated with our development agency we hired. Fortunately we got Oditek, and they took over seamlessly the product development, launched the app & continued feature development. Just awesome!
They were very attentive to our needs as clients and went out of the way to make sure our projects were taken care of. They were always able to get projects done in the specifications we requested. They are passionate about getting things done; I would definitely recommend them to lead any IT projects.
I worked with OdiTek on few high profile banking application projects. They did a fantastic job with web applications & manual testing on the VAS apps for two leading banks of UK that included rigorous UAT phases. I recommend them for any application development where security matters.
OdiTek is our extended team who works on our key software projects. They are dependable, good in collaboration and technically very much to the level what we expect a global team should be. They had transformed our web applications, CRM and added mobility to existing business platforms here.
It's been more than 4 years now that we are working with OdiTek on our cloud based web product development. It's been amazing working together, they are very competent on designing scalable, high performance apps. Their technical support is outstanding to say the least, even at odd hours.
I am a fan of Team OdiTek since 2014 and have worked on many product development projects together. Specially worth mentioning their deliveries on VAS Banking web application development & manual testing services for Smarta, UK. They are highly skilled & a professional team to work with.
OdiTek has been working on our Integrated Web-scale Mobile Platform i.e. Optimal Health since 2014. They are very professional and takes care of the requirements meticulously. They are technically very sound and sincere in ensuring quality & performance. Wonderful working with them!
You can trust the team, with minimum supervision you get the work done. They are honest, professional & committed to schedule & quality. I had been successfully running 3 business applications designed, developed and maintained by Oditek developers. It’s been a pleasure working with them.
OdiTek has been working in custom software development, including services for test automation. Many of them have worked with me in 2009-10 when I was R&D Manager in NetHawk India. They have great enthusiasm & a passion to excel in bringing customer success. Their work has been very impressive.
It's amazing to see these guys are turning their experience into a global delivery excellence at OdiTek. I am sure their past large scale product development experience will be handy to product companies. I would always recommend Oditek for software development, especially performance-driven solutions.