The emergence of cutting-edge technologies has brought a lot of job opportunities for IT professionals. Microsoft .NET development environment is one such field that is expanding rapidly with new tools and technologies. We can say that ASP.NET MVC Developers are among the most sought after, versatile, and talented within the programming arena. Today we will discuss on what company look when they look forward to hire ASP.NET MVC developers.
Before going into further let us discuss the benefits for a .NET developer to know about MVC.
Benefits of MVC
- ASP.NET MVC enforces separation of concerns. So, there are very fewer chances of getting things more complex.
- Automatic testing is possible.
- Re-usability increases.
- The MVC separation helps you manage complex applications because you can focus on one aspect a time.
- Reduces the page size and there is an improvement in performance.
- It makes it easier to test an application.
- The MVC separation also simplifies group development. Different developers can work on the view, the controller logic, and the business logic in parallel.
- Enables the full control over the rendered HTML.
- Existing ASP.NET Features can be used
Top Skills To Look For When You Hire ASP.NET MVC Developers
- Well-versed in ASP.NET MVC Framework With the widening of the .NET ecosystem, it is said that ASP.NET framework is driving the web development industry. ASP.NET has replaced several other of its competitor framework in recent years by offering the developers ease of creating robust, feature-rich, and fast web applications. From client-side web technologies to pairing with server-side programming languages and even for unit testing, ASP.NET offers the best framework. Thus, companies look for their ASp.NET MVC skills while hiring .NET developers.
- SQL and database skills This is a well-known fact that data dominates the tech industry. So, this is a skill that most employers demand in the ASP.NET MVC Development industry. Every.NET MVC developer must possess good database management skills. .NET is quite compatible with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL. When a developer is adept with SQL and can quite comfortably handle the systems like Entity Framework, it adds value to their portfolio. Thus, having database and data science skills gives you the edge and increases your possibility to land a .NET MVC Developers job in a great organisation.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification Yet another essential skill that companies give privilege to is the certification in the MCSD program. This is quite popular and in-demand Microsoft certification nowadays. The MCSD certified .NET developers are considered highly valued as its development & maintenance comes from Microsoft and this requires modification after every 2 years.