Performance Testing with JMeter
Performance testing is an important part of any distributed or Web application testing plan. When it comes to enterprise or business class applications, the performance of the system becomes a major focus area. OdiTek aims to provide you best performance testing services using open source JMeter. Apache JMeter—a performance testing framework from Apache, has been widely accepted as a performance testing tool for Web applications. It can be used to analyze overall server performance under simulated heavy load. The software features FTP and HTTP requests and extensible custom scripting features.
It can be widely used for a variety of applications. JMeter offers a desktop application for which the scripts can be designed and run with. JMeter can also be used from different kinds of build environments (such as Maven, Gradle, Ant, …) from which running the tests can be automated with.
Apache JMeter is one of the best open source tools for Load and Performance testing. It can be widely used for a variety of applications. The services offered by us are:
- We use JMeter as a unit testing tool for FTP, LDAP, JMS, HTTP, Webservices, JDBC database connections
- Testing OS Native processes and also TCP connections using JMeter. It can be used as a monitor when advanced monitoring solutions are needed
- Variable parameterization, Per thread cookies, configuration variables, assertions or response validations are some of the other supports of JMeter. The architecture of Jmeter is based on Plug-ins and many splendid features can be implemented using plug-ins
- We use Apache JMeter not only for web testing but also a number of other test functions
- We use Apache JMeter 2.7 to test performances of both static and dynamic resources like files, servlets, and others
- Our developers and testing engineers also use them to simulate a heavy load on networks, servers or the object and test the strength; they also analyze and test the performance in different load conditions and types
- We also use it to test the load and performances on different servers like HTTP, HTTPS, Mail servers and so on.
- We develop some customized plug-ins for testing certain features and aspects of the application. We offer comprehensive software testing and other related solutions.
Skills and matrix
Oditek helps you predict application behavior and performance in a simulated, real-life environment, thus saving you from unpleasant events later, which frustrate customers and impact profitability.
- We ensure the application is responsive and reliable enough to respond to peak load days like a black Friday sale and can also scale to other future events like product release, acquisitions, new clients, regulatory changes and ongoing business growth. We also ensure the applications can meet any contractual obligations and SLAs for performance.
- We conduct performance testing of applications across domains and technologies, including web-based n-tier applications, client-server applications, SOA based solutions or COTS solutions.
- We have experience with all industry-leading performance testing and monitoring tools, along with expertise in end-to-end application performance including network, database, hardware, etc.
- We publish a detailed performance testing report for the application with response times, break-point, peak load, memory leaks, resource utilization, uptime, etc. We provide clear and actionable application tuning recommendations and help you implement those working closely with various IT teams in your enterprise.
- Cost Optimization by identifying load and performance issues before the customer is impacted
- Detailed and easy to understand documentation of test results help the stakeholders understand real application behavior.
- Full-cycle performance engineering services.
- Extensive resource pool available with expertise in proprietary, open source (e.g. JMeter), and third-party tools (LoadRunner, VSTS, LoadComplete, etc.)
Need Our Competencies? Contact us:
If you need to hire expert developers or test professionals for your next project or want to outsource development tasks on an ongoing basis by having an extended offshore software development team, get in touch with OdiTek Solutions today.contact us
No up-front payment
We don't always ask dollars to kick-start, we wish to forge relationships where you will be assured that the team on which you would rely to build your product or solutions are good enough to do it. Reach out today, we would love to kick start the journey together!contact us
We are obliged to work on a mutually beneficial arrangement, contracts mean a legal paper but we understand that it's you who will decide w.r.t. work. We are open to both formal contracts as well as quick-notice start-stop mode of engagement.contact us
- Automated Testing
- CMS Development
- Data Analytics
- Database and Client-Server
- Desktop Application Development
- Domain Based Testing
- Domain Independent Testing
- E-Commerce Development
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCT DEV
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Development
- Reports / BI Development
- Telecom Wireless
- Web Scale Product Design & Development
Why Choose OdiTek
- Technology Excellence across platforms
- Business ideas into commercial applications
- Domain Intensive Value Proposition
- Significant Cost Reduction with ODC model
- Pool of expertise in Agile Teams to choose
- Flexible work hours based on need
- Commitment to excellence, Reliable
- Competitive cost Proposition
- Wider platform coverage
- Business application & interface development
- Highly trained resources
- Commitment to Quality
- Agile methodologies & practices
- Deep domain & functional expertise
- Happy international clients
- Software programming and testing
- Cross-platform development skills
- Multiple OS, tools, technology skills
- Web, mobile & business applications
- Automated testing across industry verticals
- Optimized, high-productivity porting
- Effective communication
- International Project Management skills